Grand Canyon, AZ, Guide and Information
About Grand CanyonWhile the stunning beauty and immeasurable scale of the Grand Canyon draws visitors to this corner of Arizona, nearby towns like Williams, Seligman and Tusayan offer visitors a full range of amenities and attractions, from whitewater outfitters to movie theaters.
- 928-635-4700, For reservations call 800-800-8000
- 800 E Route 66, Williams, AZ 86046
The motel is nestled in the pine trees and conveniently located off Historic Route 66. Our rooms feature queen size beds, free premium high definit...
- 616 N Airport Rd, Williams, AZ 86046
- 1060 N Grand Canyon Blvd, Williams, AZ 86046
Movie rentals, lowest fuel prices and name brands in town
- 6769 E Deer Farm Rd, Williams, AZ 86046
You will have them eating right from your hands. Pet deer, camel, goats. See wallabies, coatimundi, talking birds. Since 1969. Great gift shop.
- 800-562-9379, 928-635-2626
- 1000 Circle Pines Rd, Williams, AZ
Northern Az's best destination park. Close to the Grand Canyon and all northern attractions. The only KOA in the area, cool pines. Family oriente...
- 135 W. Route 66, Williams, AZ 86046
- 783 S Old Route 66, Ash Fork, AZ 86320
49 pull-thru sites, 30-50 amp, cabins, tents. Daily, weekly, monthly rates. Good Sam, military and group discounts. Pool, propane, dump, Wi-Fi, lau...
- 22181 Resort Boulevard, Exit 219, I-40, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Always a Winning Experience! Play over 1,100 slots and blackjack, dine at one of our four restaurants or stay in our award-winning hotel.
- RR 64, Tusayan, AZ 86023-0000
- 605 N. State Route 64, Grand Canyon, AZ
World-famous wings, pizza, pasta and sandwiches. Great food and cold beer served fast by friendly people. Dine-in or take-away. AAA approved,
- 671 S Garland Prairie Rd, Williams, AZ 86046
Heavy Equipment Playground. A once in a lifetime thrill ride! Play our Big Toy Games when you run a backhoe, loader or other construction equipment...
- 800-562-5771 (Toll free reservations), 928-635-2307(Info)
- 5333 Hwy 64, Williams, AZ
Exit 165 CLOSEST KOA to the Grand Canyon. Quiet location. Hunters, large groups, family reunions are all welcome. XL FHU, 50 AMP, Pull-thru sites, ...
- 221 W Railroad Ave, Williams, AZ 86046
- 112 S 3rd St, Williams, AZ 86046
- 200 W Railroad Ave, Williams, AZ 86046
"Gateway to the Grand Canyon"®. Serving the Williams and Grand Canyon area since 1924. While in Williams take our Historic Walking Tour, visit our ...
- 1198 W Old Highway 66, Ash Fork, AZ 86320
Full service repair shop and 24 hour towing. The most unique trading post & C store on I-40. Come visit our awesome display of native trophy wildli...
- 138 W Route 66, Williams, AZ 86046
- 2200 Country Club Dr, Williams, AZ
A championship 18-hole golf course by Gary Panks and Associates. Tall cool ponderosa pines invite an affordable high country experience on this pub...
- 950 N Grand Canyon Blvd, Williams, AZ
Escape to the Grand Canyon! We're just an hour from the majestic sites of the Grand Canyon. Indoor pool, fitness center, restaurant/lounge, free Wi...
- 1900 E Rodeo Road, Route 66, Williams, AZ 86046-9527
- 526 Us Highway 180, Williams, AZ 86046
"Like" us on Facebook.
- 22265 West Historic Route 66, Seligman, AZ 86337
Angel and the Delgadillo Family invite you to visit the Original Route 66 Gift Shop for the lowest prices, largest selection and friendliest custom...
- 137 W Railroad Ave, Williams, AZ 86046
Unique B&B, coffee shop and gifts in an 1897 saloon and bordello.
- Motel 928-422-3470, Pizza 928-422-4788
- 21455 W. I-40 Business Loop, Seligman, AZ 86337
Bar & Restaurant. Eat, drink & sleep in one location. Highway 40 (Exit 123). Family and pet friendly, guest laundry, WI-FI, fridge and microwave, ...
- 603 W Route 66, Williams, AZ 86046
Ice cream, Blizzards, sundaes, waffle cones and shakes. Tacos, burritos and charbroiled burgers.
- 22330 W Old Highway 66, Seligman, AZ 86337-0805
Route 66 Gifts, Wi-Fi, cafe, hamburgers, Nathan's hot dogs, sandwiches, wraps, salads, coffee, espresso and lattes. Bar serving beer, wine, and mar...
- , 928-635-2718
- 1060 Grand Canyon Blvd, Williams, AZ
Only an hour to the Grand Canyon. Nightly, weekly and monthly rates available.
- 22855 W Route 66, Seligman, AZ 86337-0055
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Open 6am-9pm.
- 145 W Route 66, Williams, AZ 86046
Arts, gifts, jewelry, pottery, and more. Our local artists create one-of-a-kind masterpieces. Like us on Facebook!
- 805 N Grand Canyon Blvd, Williams, AZ
Welcome to Williams, Gateway to the Grand Canyon®
- 950 N Grand Canyon Blvd, Williams
Family steakhouse featuring largest selection of steaks, prime rib and seafood in Williams. Separate lounge, happy hour 4-6 daily. Children's menu....
- , Marble Canyon, AZ 86036
Join us on a whitewater rafting trip and experience Grand Canyon on 4-12 day expeditions.
- 2550 W Rt 66, Williams, AZ 86046
The Hidden Secrets in IMAX show hourly. Discover 4,000 years of history in 34 minutes. Purchase park passes, free maps, book Pink Jeep Tours, Natio...
- 442 W Rt 66, Williams, AZ
Williams' most charming hotel features beautifully decorated rooms on historic Route 66. Rooms are non-smoking and feature mini fridge, microwave, ...
- 800-408-4726, 928-635-4426
- 118 S Third St, Williams, AZ 86046
We publish a weekly community newspaper and Tourist Guides for the Williams and Grand Canyon areas.
- , 928-635-9000
- 831 W Rt 66, Williams, AZ
- 928-638-3473 / EMERGENCY DIAL "911"
Fire, Rescue & Medical Service.
- 113 S 1st St. Williams, AZ
Dial 911 or contact City Hall at 928-635-4451 or Williams PD at 928-635-4461.
- 22235 W Rt 66, Seligman, AZ
Dead chicken, cheeseburgers, malts, shakes, sundaes.
- 866-34GO-GAS, 928-635-1314
Auto Gas, RV Tanks, Residential and commercial services.
- 523 E Rt 66, Williams, AZ
Rental Services. 24-hour road services. Tires, batteries, hoses, cars, boats, kayaks.
- 2600 W Rt 66, Williams, AZ 86046
The finest steaks, lamb, chicken and fish. Homemade salads, sides and bread. Full service Kachina Lounge. Seasonal outdoor dining by fire pit amids...
Insurance claims welcome. Roof reseal or replacement, all appliances. Plumbing and electrical.
- Advance Reservations 888-297-2757, Same Day Reservations 928-638-2631
Operated by Xanterra South Rim, LLC—The sheer majesty and beauty of the Grand Canyon is unsurpassed. To make the most of your Grand Canyon vacation...
- 2488 W Rt 66, Williams, AZ
Free hot breakfast. Indoor heated pool & jacuzzi. In room fridges & microwaves. Business center, laundry facility. Restaurant within walking dista...
- 800-562-9379, 928-635-2626
Northern Arizona's most extreme Go Cart track. See ad under "Where to Stay." Circle Pines KOA.
- 3501 N Airport Rd, Williams, AZ
A place where aviation history and excitement come to life for the general public. The museum covers the spectrum of aircraft from WWI through the ...
- 901 W Old Rt 66, Ash Fork, AZ
"Flagstone Capital of the World." Founded 1882. Tourist Center & Museum located in Historic AZ Dept of Transportation Maintenance Shop. The folks a...
- 801 W Rt 66, Williams, AZ
Conoco Touch-Free car wash; propane, diesel. Next to Safeway.
- 125 W Rt 66, Williams, AZ
Serving breakfast all day long. Free Wi-Fi.
- 928-642-5645, 928-642-7083
New wild west town being built in Williams, Arizona. Keep a look out on the internet for Grand Opening. For more info, call or email now.
- 502 W Hwy 66, Seligman, AZ
Tour buses & motorcycle groups welcome. Family owned and operated. Plenty of parking.
- 2600 W Rt 66, Williams, AZ 86046
Nestled in the pines with scenic views, a full service lounge. Come and relax.
- 928-635-0408/cell 928-699-1701
- 712 Grand Canyon Blvd, Williams
Homes, land, commercial, golf course properties.