Sandpoint, ID, Guide and Information
About SandpointSandpoint, Idaho, has grown from a rough-and-tumble logging and frontier town into a mountain community with a vibrant arts scene and quick access to incredible outdoor recreation, from enjoying Lake Pend Oreille, in shadow of the Selkirk and Cabinet Mountains, to making the short drive to the Schweitzer Mountain ski resort.
October 10, 2015Kate King Jewellery Trunk Show
- 100 Bridge St, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Enjoy the spectacular scenery of Idaho's largest lake. History, Dinner, Sunset, & Eagle watching Cruises available as well as private charters. Spr...
- 524 Church St, Sandpoint, ID 83864
A unique open-air setting by the old granary. Buy fresh-roasted beans, try exceptional coffees "dripped to order," and experience skillfully prepar...
- (208) 263-1381
- Hope Idaho
Boat access available at Hope location. Facebook: SweetLous
- 120 E Lake St, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Fun on the lake starts here! Seasonal and overnight moorage, covered and open slips, security gates, dockside power and water, marine gas, pump-out...
- 313 N First Ave, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Indulge your sense of adventure. Discover Sandpoint's most eclectic collection of distinctive gifts, home decor, classic games, nautical items, yar...
- 520 N Third Ave, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Just off Hwy 95. Quality, compassionate care for minor conditions by qualified medical doctors. No appointment necessary. We accept most insurance ...
- 209 N. 1st Ave. , Sandpoint, ID 83864
- 477326 Hwy 95, Ponderay
Newest hotel in Sandpoint! We know what makes a great stay and we've got it all here waiting for you! Mountain views with FREE hot breakfast, Wi-Fi...
- 47390 Hwy 200, Hope
Year round resort offering fully furnished one and two bedroom condos with free boat moorage, and full-service athletic club. Guests can also enjoy...
- 703 W Lake St, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Just across the Long Bridge from downtown Sandpoint.
- 525 Pine St, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Summer music festival at Memorial Field featuring symphonic, fold, world, jazz, country, bluegrass, and rock concerts under the star, on the lake!<...
- 314 N Second Ave, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Like us on Facebook!
- 611 S Ella Ave, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Located in beautiful Lakeview Park, the museum maintains an active schedule of educational programming, research, and exhibits.
- 226 N 1st Ave, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Come see our amazing 2,000lbs quartz crystal!
- 6373 Bonner St, Bonners Ferry
Idaho's friendliest city! So much to see and do. Beautiful surroundings and an active downtown. Make the short drive from Sandpoint, you'll want t...
- 115 Lake St, Sandpoint, ID 83860
- 363 Bonner Mall Way, Ponderay, ID 83852
Located near the base of Schweitzer Ski Area just minutes from Lake Pend Oreille and downtown Sandpoint. Sauna, hot tub, continental breakfast, fre...
- 41 Lakeshore Dr, Sagle, ID 83860
Just across the Long Bridge from Sandpoint.
- 208 597-7498
- 124 s. 2nd Ave, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Rollin' between the sheets... Sushi your way!
- 334 N 1st Ave, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Located on the historic Cedar St. Bridge.
- 308 N 1st Ave, Sandpoint, ID 83864
- 102 Church St, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Work Hard, Play Hard, Save Money! Top-notch customer service in a decidedly Western culture. Clothing, gifts, snacks, toys, tools, greeting cards...
- (208) 263-5157
- 213 Church St, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Downtown Sandpoint location open year-round.
- 208-263-9581, 800-282-0660
- 415 Cedar St, Sandpoint, ID 83864
- 1-800-763-3922, 208-263-3922
- 1200 Fontaine Dr, Ponderay, ID 83852
31 pull thru and back in sites with Cable TV, WIFI, 20-30-50 Amp Electric, Water, and Sewer. Coin op laundry and shower facility on site. Adjacent ...
- From Jct 95 go East on Sagle Rd 11.8 miles to Bird Ranch Rd
Explore historic contributions of aviators and innovators who have helped create modern technology.
- 41 Lakeshore Dr, Sagle
Just across the Long Bridge from Sandpoint.
- 334 North 1st Ave, Suite 201, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Colorful fashion, housewares, gifts, & more!
- 502 Church St, Sandpoint, ID 83864
A little gourmet cafe offering homemade quiches, paninis, sandwiches, soups and pies all made from the freshest ingredients. Over 30 delicious pies...
- 108 N 3rd Ave, Sandpoint, ID 83864
- , 208-264-5515
- 46624 E Hwy 200, Hope
The gateway to the most fabulous rainbow trout fishing in the Northwest! Situated in the deep waters of Lake Pend Oreille with great southern expo...
- 58 Bridge St, Sandpoint, ID 83864
- 301 Cedar St, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Celebrating 18 years of winemaking excellence and now in our new location in the beautifully restored Belwood Building. Wine tasting, wine bar, res...
Almost everything you need for the rural life. Our staff lives this out and we help our customers with all things Farm, Home & Hardware everyday! C...
- 1202 N Fifth Ave, Sandpoint, ID 83864
- 215 South Second Avenue, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Home of the seven-pound pizza! Like us on Facebook!
- 651 Lakeshore Ave, Dover
A residential waterfront resort community on Lake Pend Oreille 3 miles west of downtown Sandpoint, featuring waterfront home sites, condos, cabins,...
- 216 N First Ave, Sandpoint, ID 83864
- 56 Bridge St, Sandpoint, ID 83864-1443
- 501 N 4th Ave, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Clean, comfortable rooms at affordable rates. Located in Downtown Sandpoint within walking distance of shops & events. All rooms include microwave,...
A wide selection of Sandpoint t-shirts, hoodies, hats, souvenirs, & huckleberry products at great prices. Treat yourself today or pick-up the perfe...
Step into Eve's Leaves, Sandpoint's finest specialty store for women, and discover feminine, stylish fashion. Pamper yourself with carefully chosen...
The two best antique shops in North Idaho. Open 7 days a week. Like us on Facebook!
Fresh flowers, unique and exotic plants and a diverse selection of clever gifts.
Specializing in natural fiber fashions, unique jewelry, fine lotions & perfumes.
Indoor door. Hot Tub. 5th Ave Restaurant and Mitzy's Lounge Attached. Close to Downtown Sandpoint. Free WiFi.
All profits reach the Bonner County community through grants and scholarships.
- 468810 Highway 95, Sagel
6 miles south of Sandpoint at the Conoco.
Renting ski and wakeboard boats, pontoons, deck boats, fishing boats, jet skis, and paddleboards. Boat deliveries throughout Northern, ID! Located ...
Unique & delightful gifts from Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland.