About R Space
Designed to maximize productivity and creativity, the Rochester Hotel And Leland House's brand-new meeting and coworking space are Durango, Colorado’s premier venue for building your company, having your next meeting, training or corporate retreat. Located adjacent to the Rochester Hotel, R Space is well-equipped with all the thoughtful amenities you’ll need to stay on top of business, host a successful event, or produce your creative projects. Drop by to see our community-driven flex space for coworking, collaboration, innovation, training, and networking!R Space Amenities & Facilities- R Bennies!
Take advantage of the well-appointed amenities you’ll find at R Space. We offer "Ludicrous Speed" internet throughout the space as WIFI or via ethernet jacks. The R Space has flex desks for coworking throughout as well as lounge environments for working on all your projects.
As a member you will have access to/ receive all of the following:
-R Bucks (see below for more information)
-50% savings on meeting room cost per hour
-Exclusive networking events and meetups
-Three days of coworking per month in any of the Proximity Network locations.
-One of the largest coworking networks across the globe.
- See the map below to view a full map of locations.
-Digital keyless access to R Space via your smartphone
-Unlimited Desert Sun Organic Coffee - served fresh daily
-Large selection of teas from Two Leaves and a Bud
-Baked goods from the Rochester Hotel and snacks
-The corporate rate at the Rochester Hotel and Leland House (ludicrous savings!)
-Leadership Lending Library consisting of more than 200 books
-Dry cleaning pick up service (9 am pick up 4 pm same day return)
-Cruiser Bikes to get you anywhere in town or just for fun!
R BUCKS- Credits included in your membership can be used to purchase:
-Meeting room time
-Gourmet breakfast at the Rochester Hotel
-Happy hour prices on signature cocktails, beer and wine at the R Bar @ The Rochester
-R Space gift shop items (earbuds, coffee tumblers, notebooks and more)
*R Bucks expire every month and do not continue to your next month's membership. See R Space staff for additional information on how to use them.
Additional R Space meeting facilities include:
- The Engineer Mountain conference/training room that can accommodate 40 people standing and 25 people seated
- The Twilight Mountain meeting room has a large glass table accommodating up to 8 people seated
- The Little Bear Mountain room is designed to accommodate up to 8 people seated around standing hight tables
- Smelter Mountain is a fully enclosed meeting room that can accommodate up to 12 people seated
- Sunshine Peak a fully enclosed meeting room with windows spanning across two of the walls. This room accommodates up to 12 people.
- Animas Mountain and Twin Buttes Meeting Rooms, perfect for podcasting or one-on-one meetings
- The Perins Peak Room is good for small meetings in an intimate setting for up to 4 people seated comfortably
- Options to use The Secret Garden and full bar, R Bar, at the Rochester is available
We offer a variety of memberships, ranging from a 24/7 membership to a Daily Drop In. Needing meeting space? We also offer two-meeting only memberships. All our memberships offer additional benefits to improve your productivity and overall success. Click here to register for a community membership, a free option to learn more about each of the memberships, reserve conference room and stay in contact with the community. Once you have found the membership for you select it to begin coworking at the R Space! For more information, don’t hesitate to contact us at 970-422-1285 or email@example.com.