Hampton Beach, NH, Guide and Information
About Hampton BeachHampton Beach welcomes you to relax, play, and spend time with the family on the warm sand that stretches for over a mile. Hampton Beach has a virtually endless variety of motels, dining choices, and leisurely activities within walking distance of the beach. In the summer, you will find the boardwalk bursting with energy and excitement, restaurants, shops, and activities for everyone in the family. Hampton Beach attracts visitors from all over and is New Hampshire’s most popular beach.
For more information about advertising & distribution, please contact:
Hampton Beach Events
August 31, 2016Cribbage Tournament!
September 04, 2016Yoga at Throwback Brewery
September 11, 2016Yoga at Throwback Brewery
September 14, 2016Cribbage Night!
September 18, 2016Yoga at Throwback Brewery
September 23, 2016Oktoberfest Vermont
September 25, 2016Yoga at Throwback Brewery
September 28, 2016Cribbage Tournament!
- 3612 Lafayette Rd., Portsmouth, NH 03801
A classic American steakhouse with a warm, metropolitan atmosphere, serving all-natural steaks, local fresh seafood and an award-winning wine…
- (603) 964-9591
- 51 Lafayette Rd. (Rt. 1), North Hampton
Indulge in New England style seafood! Dine in and relax by our fireplace or take out to enjoy at home.
We have a very casual and unique counter…
- 630 Lafayette Rd., Hampton, NH 03842
Quality fresh foods. Great service. Dependable value. Part of the community.
- 3 Chevy Chase Dr., Seabrook, NH 03874
Phantom Fireworks is America's premier consumer fireworks company! Phantom Fireworks is growing faster than ever with over 1,200 nationwide!
- 295 Ocean Blvd., Hampton Beach, NH 03842
The Ashworth by the Sea is the only full-service beach front hotel in New Hampshire located right on beautiful Hampton Beach.
- (603) 964-5414
- 10 Willow Ave., North Hampton, NH 03862
Fuller Gardens is a turn-of-the- century, public botanical garden nestled along the NH coast. Open May 8. For more info: www.fullergardens.org
- (603) 926-3711
- 186 Ashworth Ave., Hampton Beach, NH 03842 03842
We strive to provide a restful, clean and comfortable room at the end of your traveling day. We are committed to giving quality service to our…
- (603) 436-4026
- 105 Towle Hill Rd. Hampton NH 03842
Fresh Beer from the Shortest Seacoast in the US!
- 6 Washington St., Dover, NH 03820
We are NH's children's museum, located on the banks of the Cochecho River in Dover. Our one-of-a-kind, hands-on exhibits have been created by our…
- 490 Lafayette Rd., Hampton, NH 03842
Built in 1740, this family-owned and operated New England Inn continues to deliver quality service to guests from around the world. Whether you are…
- 9 Stard Rd., Seabrook, NH 03874
A family friendly motel located on the New Hampshire Seacoast. Where kids really make a splash!!
A family resort offering deluxe accommodations at…
- (603) 427-1111
- 2300 Lafayette Rd. (Rt. 1), Portsmouth, NH 03801
New England's Largest Water Park
- (603) 433-4042
- 333 Borthwick Ave., Portsmouth, NH 03801
Welcome to the official Facebook page for Portsmouth Regional Hospital. We serve the people of Seacoast, New Hampshire, southern Maine and…
- (207) 363-4911
- 1 Animal Park Road, York, ME 03909
York's Wild Kingdom is a family-oriented zoo and amusement park
centrally located in York Beach, Maine.
Surrounded by beautiful forest and natural…
- (603) 436-2280
- 1677 Ocean Blvd., Rye Harbor, NH 03870
Ray's Seafood Restaurant has been in business serving New England style seafood from its ocean view dining room for over 50 years. At Ray's we catch…
- 17 Ocean Blvd. (Rt. 1A), North Hampton
Serving New England's best lobster roll, fresh seafood and 78 flavors of ice cream & frozen yogurt.
- 139 Ocean Blvd. (Rt. 1A), Hampton Beach, NH 03842
Our hotel is an affordable, charming, Oceanfront, boutique-style, hotel with spectacular views and a lively atmosphere as the Boardwalk Cafe &…
- 261 Central Rd., Rye, NH 03870
Proud to Serve the Seacoast Area! More than just Landscaping, Outdoor Pride of Rye also provides you with all your floral, gift and gardening needs!
- (603) 964-5730
- 115 Lafayette Rd. (Rt. 1), North Hampton, NH 03862
Since 1965, our family has been welcoming guests to our full-service campground in North Hampton, NH. We are dedicated to making your visit to…
- 43 Lafayette Road, North Hampton, NH 03862
Fine food, one of a kind burgers, craft beer, and wide whiskey selection - The Barley House, Seacoast is coming!
- (603) 926-6250
- 369 Lafayette Rd., Hampton, NH 03842
- 1 Ocean Blvd, North Hampton, NH 03862
- 7 Hobbs Rd., North Hampton, NH 03862
Throwback is a small, inspired brewery dedicated to crafting delicious, farm-fresh beers & food from local ingredients.
- (603) 964-2800
- 6 Airfield Dr., Rye, NH 03870
- (603) 427-1156
- 1207 Ocean Blvd, Rye, New Hampshire 03870
Petey's Market is open year-round. We carry many varieties of wine and ice cold beer.
You can get your beach accessories, lottery tickets, your…
- (877) 865-6581
- 11 Rocks Rd., Seabrook, NH 03874
Welcome to our Holiday Inn Express® Hotel, one of the most modern hotels in Tilton, New Hampshire. Located in the heart of the Lakes Region, our…
- (603) 433-1937
- 1323 Ocean Blvd. (Rt. 1A), Rye, NH 03870
Welcome to Petey’s Summertime Seafood!
OPEN YEAR ROUND
WE CATCH OUR OWN LOBSTER!!
• Ocean View Casual Dining
• New England Style Clam Bakes