St. Augustine, FL, Guide and Information
About St. AugustineWith a long and storied history, St. Augustine, Florida—the oldest continually occupied European settlement in the continental United States—has a unique ambience and centuries of stories to tell. From the remnants of 16th-century Spanish forts to three centuries of historic homes on St. George Street, St. Augustine offers visitors a unique look into the history of European settlement in the Americas.
For more information about advertising & distribution, please contact:
St. Augustine Events
October 29, 2016Jail Break 5k
- 3 Cordova St. St. Augustine FL 32084
Best. Burgers. In. Town! We are located at the corner of Orange St and Cordova St in "The Castle". We offer breakfast, lunch, dinner and desserts.
- 1765 Tree Blvd #5 Saint Augustine, FL 32084
Pops, Juices, Joe, Sammies, Sweets, & Freedom
- 8 Aviles St, St. Augustine 32084
You don't have to fly to Brazil to taste the freshness of the Brazilian food, the music, the people, and the atmosphere you can find it all at Cafe…
- (904) 829-0576
- 23 Orange St St. Augustine FL 32084
Small groups tour in our vintage funeral coach "Stacy Marie" through St. Augustine's most haunted streets.
- (904) 484-8792
- 142 King Street
Ayla's Acres Thrift Shop sells donated items in support of Ayla's Acres No-Kill Animal Rescue, a 501(C)(3) nonprofit located in St. Augustine…
- 54 Cuna Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084
Traditional English Foods. Beer Guiness, Stella Artois, Murphy's Irish Stout), Wine, Lunch, Dinner. Best Fish and chips in town!
- 118 St. George Street St. Augustine FL 32084
Custom handcrafted leather gun holsters and more. Hand-selected cowhide leather cut and molded to your specific gun. Lifetime Warranty
- 318 State Road 312 St. Augustine FL 32086
Since 1982, Buffalo Wild Wings® (or B-Dubs® as our friends call us) has been the ultimate place to watch the game, have a cold beer and eat some great…
- (904) 824-7765
- 46 Avenida Menendez St. Augustine FL 32084
Harry’s Seafood Bar & Grille is known for Good Food, Good Times, and All the Flavors of New Orleans!
- 31 Orange Street St. Augustine FL 32084
Potters Wax Museum has over 160 wax figures, most of which have been with us for over 60 years!
- 413 Anastasia Blvd. St. Augustine FL 32084
Eclectic ~ Tasteful ~ Consignment at Designers
- 850 Anastasia Park Rd, Saint Augustine, FL 32080
- (904) 829-0745
- 81 Lighthouse Ave St. Augustine FL 32080
A Spanish watchtower, built in the late 1500's was the predecessor of the present St. Augustine Lighthouse. St Augustine is the site of the oldest aid…
- (904) 810-1923
- 20 Avenida Menendez, St. Augustine, FL 32084
Eat, Drink and Be Irish... there is no better place to experience this mantra than at Meehan's on Matanzas in beautiful St. Augustine, FL. Opened in…
- 32 St. George Stt St. augustine FL 32084
Gourmet Popcorn, Home made Fudge, and Blue Bell ice cream
- (904) 808-1235
- 1035 Anatasia Blvd. St. Augustine, FL
Closed Sunday. Closed Thanksgiving Day, Dec. 24th, Dec. 25th and Jan. 1st.
- 166 State Road 312 Saint Augustine, FL, 32086
Our goal is to be America’s favorite steakhouse. We stand for substance—real food, real people and real connections.
- (904) 824-1090
- 106 St. George Street
The orginal beer pub of St. Augustine featuring over 250 imported Beers and changing weekly! Also added 6 Unique tap beers!
- Airport on US 1 - just north of town
Come take the ride of your lifetime aboard one of our helicopters for a magic carpet ride over the nation's oldest city. Float effortlessly as you…
- (904) 829-2977
- 1 King St. St. Augustine 32084
Fresh hand crafted beer and premium, made from scratch food, all served up in friendly and fun atmosphere - that's what the A1A Ale Works experience…
- (904) 547-2023
- 48 Spanish Street, St. Augustine, FL
Barley Republic Irish Pub is located in historic downtown St. Augustine and offers great food, drinks and fun! Barley serves up traditional burgers…
- 9600 Oceanshore Blvd. St. Augutine FL 32080
Marineland, the world's first oceanarium, invites you to join us in creating your own lasting memories at the Dolphin Conservation Center, our 1.3…
- 16 Castillo Drive South, St. Augustine, FL 32084
We are located at !6 Castillo with a beautiful view of the fort. With our great drink prices, daily drink specials, tasty food, live music, and…
- 57 Comares Avenue. St. Augustine, FL 32084
If you like the Caribbean, you'll love us! .Discover the best kept secret vacation destination in Florida by staying in one of our newly remodeled Old…
- 101 Orange Street St. Augustine FL 32084
- 128 Sea Grove Main Street St. Augustine FL 32080
We are an informal wine shop where the wines aren't expensive, simply better. Friday Wine Down: 5PM - 7PM, Saturday Sample Something:noon - 5PM
- , 904-342-5627
- 15 Hypolita St St. Augustine FL 32084
Specializing in amazing waffles and awesome milkshakes!
- (904) 717-1288
- 107 Yacht Club drive
Atlas Yacht Sales is an authorized Jeanneau dealer located in St Augustine, FL.
- (877) 467-5863
- 12 S. Castillo Drive, St. Augustine, FL
- 2701 Anahma Dr St Augustine, FL 32084
When searching for a St Augustine beach hotel, you’ll come across many located on Anastasia Island. In reality, the closest beach to historic downtown…
- (904) 827-1947
- 35 Hypolita Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084
At Sangrias Tapas and Piano Bar in historic St Augustine you can sit out on the balcony or inside the restaurant and enjoy great live music while…
- 16 Avenida Menendez St. Augustine FL 32084
Mary’s Harborview Café offers a quaint spot to get a great meal while sightseeing the nation’s oldest city, St. Augustine! They are located directly…
- 112 Riberia Street, St. Augustine, Florida 32084
The world's best place to explore and experience the Art of Craft Spirits. Ranked #1 on Trip Advisor.
- (904) 687-8297
- 57 Comares Avenue
Native Sun Tours in Saint Augustine Florida is a relaxing combination sightseeing and eco tour around the oldest city in America.
- (904) 808-9978
- 240 State Road 312 St. Augustine Fl 32086
Proudly serving Northeast Florida for over 30 years, Diane’s is committed to providing the highest quality in organically grown foods and natural…
- 50 Vilano Road St. Augustine FL 32084
Enjoy a retro experience like no other, with all of the modern conveniences of a five star resort. Each cozy room has been completely renovated and…
- (904) 824-4444
- 69 Hypolita, St. Augustine, FL 32084
Located in the heart of the beautiful St. Augustine historical district, “the
Schmagel’s Bagel experience“ is one not to be missed.
Enjoy the best…
- , 1-888-910-8687
- San Marco Avenue St. Augustine FL 32084
The nation’s oldest city, St. Augustine, beckons visitors to discover its charming cobblestone streets, historical landmarks and pristine beaches…
- 1250 A1A South, St. Augustine, FL 32086
S.A.F.E. Pet Rescue, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit organization in St Augustine, Fl and was founded in September 2008 with the goal of saving adoptable…
- (904) 217-3542
- 40 Charlotte Street
Fresh Locally Sourced Seafood, Good People, and Good Food.
- (904) 547-2446
- 67 San Marco Ave., St. Augustine 32084
Amistad is a fair trade retail store that promotes friendship and hospitality from our home in St. Augustine, Florida, to our friends around the…
- 63 Hypolita St. St. Augustine FL 32084
A mix between an upscale Manhattan loft and the production line of a factory, the stores are a "drop-in spa." Small indulgences, self-pampering and…
- (904) 808-7138
- 6 Saint George #110, St. Augustine, FL 32084
Silver Feather Jewelry & Gifts features handcrafted Native American jewelry from the southwest. But we don't stop there. We also have other artisan…
- 17 Cuna Street St. Augustine FL 32084
- 4 White Street St. Augustine FL 32084
Fab, Funky, Fun!! If you are looking for something extraordinary, this is for you! For a Sunday visit, please call for an appointment in advance!
- 10 Granada St. St. Augustine Fl 32084
Voted best barber shop in St. Augustine. Prices Barber Shop was established in 1936. Old time barber shop located in the heart of downtown St…
- (904) 824-4210
- State Rd. 207 & I95, St. Augustine, FL
Great bargain hunting, fresh produce, crafts, food, entertainment, and more!
- (904) 342-8008
- S Ponce De Leon
Nice selection of unique, educational, wood toys for ages 0-13
- (904) 429-9876
- 128 St. George Street
- 111 King Street St. Augustine FL 32084
- 61 Treasury St., St. Augustine, 32084
Barefoot Bill's Island Grill is a great little downtown restaurant located in the back of the shops off St. George Street. This quaint little…
- 425 State Road 207, Suite 101 St. Augustine FL 32086
Park Avenue Paws is St. Augustine's premier grooming salon!
- (904) 829-1105
- 612 Euclid Avenue
Enjoy the beautiful view from our restaurant. The food is great with a casual setting. Happy Hour in the bar! Stop by and check us out!
- (904) 825-0544
- 118 St. George Street
- 3 Aviles St. St. Augustine FL 32084
Travel Back in time to the Spanish Military Hospital, where the doctor is always in.
Discover untold history as our guides demonstrate "cutting edge"…
- 106 St. George St. St. Augustine FL 32084
Find the perfect personalized gifts for the important people in your life at our unique store in St. Augustine, Florida.
- 110 Riberia St. St. Augustine FL 32084
Handcrafted Cocktails, Farm to Table dining, and a Bottle Shop featuring the best small batch whiskey, rum, gin and liquors.
- 504 West Geoffrey Street St. Augustine FL 32086
St. Augustine's freshest spot for great steaks and fresh local seafood.
- 215 West King Street St. Augustine FL 32084
Fine purveyor of grains, hops, yeast, kits, extracts,kegs, bottles, wine juice kits, etc for all your home beer brewing and wine making needs.
- (904) 826-1594
- 157 King Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084
San Sebastian Winery produces still wine varieties from hybrids such as Stover, Suwannee and Blanc Du Bois. We also produce several still wines from…
- 33 St. George St. St, Augustine Fl 32084
Take an immersive, captivating journey through centuries of St. Augustine's rich history, brought to breathtaking life at the Colonial Quarter—the…
- 104 Sea Grove Main Street
A group of attorneys and professional staff who provide what you demand: Dedicated and Responsive Service.
- (904) 806-1491
- 106 St. George Street
The very best in organic, fresh and vegan personal care products! GMO and Paraben free! 100% Organic and Vegan! Locally handmade and owned!
- Fleming Island: (904) 644-8098; Jax Beach 904.595.5987
- 804=B Anastasia Blvd
- 24 Cathedral Place St. Augustine 32084
Organic Coffee | Organic Tea | Aussie Pies | Locally Baked Treats
- (904) 824-1806
- 111 Avenida Menendez St. Augustine FL 32084
Relax and enjoy a one hour and fifteen minute cruise aboard the Victory III. Narrated tours by the Captain provide an incomparable way to view St…
- (904) 826-0438
- 106 Saint George St. St. Augustine, FL 32084
We invite you to browse through our store and shop with confidence. Our beef jerky is made the old fashioned way, sliced from lean whole premium top…
- 166 State Road 312 St. Augustine FL 32086
- 2085 A1A South, St. Augustine FL 32080
Carousel Kids offers upscale resale of infants, childrens and maternity apparel & equipment.
- 3 Cordova St St. Augustine 32084
We create the world's finest
Grab 'n Go re-sealable Fudge Buckets
brought to you fresh and ready to eat!
- 223 West King Street
Local owned and operated sandwich shop
- 570 A1A Beach Blvd. St. Augustine FL 32080
We are a full service dip shop on the beach with 32 flavors in our dip cabinets, soft serve, milkshakes, sundaes, smoothies & more
- 86 Charlotte St. St. Augustine FL 32084
Ah-mazing vintage clothing from 1800's to 1980's
- 132 Sea Grove Main Street St. Augustine FL 32080
At London Looks Hair Design, you can expect a royal experience every time! Book your appointment today for a cut, color, or style.
- 26 Cuna Street
Gifts for the Irish in you! Authentic Irish gifts, celtic jewelry, family heritage, Irish tea, fragrances, and much more.
- (904) 810-2080
- 17 Cuna St. St. Augustine FL 32084
Gourmet coffee, exotic teas, dessert bar and NYC Italian Ice. Indulge in the nectar of the gods!
- (904) 810-1083
- 64-A Hypolita St St. Augustine FL 32084
We are dedicated to selling wine and gifts that stretch the imagination and please the palate. Whether you are just beginning to collect wines or are…
- (800) 527-8849, (800) 527-8849
- 970 A1A South, St. Augustine, FL
Begin every morning at Beacher's Lodge with a sunrise you won't easily forget. Sip your coffee on the oceanfront balcony and let the ocean waves ease…
- (904) 829-5855
- 500 Anastasia BLVD. St. Augustine, FL 32084
Voted #1 Jewelry Store & Jewelry Repair. We are St. Augustine's friendliest jewelry store with the largest selection. Specializing in diamonds and…
- (904) 217-7853
- 48 Charlotte St., St. Augustine, FL
The Hyppo is a gourmet popsicle shop in downtown St. Augustine, FL. From spicy to sweet to downright funky, these pops span the range. Made on site…
- 112 Theatre Drive St. Augustine, FL 32086
Make your day an Epic Day!!!!!!!
- (904) 940-8000
- 500 South Legacy Trail St. Augustine FL 32092
An elegant Colonial Asian feel has been achieved throughout the new Renaissance Resort at World Golf Village, in St. Augustine, Florida – from our…
- (904) 342-8859
- 105 Yacht Club Drive
Vinny's has the best pizza in town! Come visit us on Vilano for pizza, pasta, gyros, salads, and more!
- 72 San Marco Avenue
- (904) 826-0438
- 113 St. George St. St. Augustine FL 32084
Look up your family name here. Plus, Rings, Celtic Crosses, Irish Collectibles and Chess Sets.
- 128 St. George Street
- 11-D Aviles St. St. Augustine 32084
Visit our Store on Aviles Street in St. Augustine where you will find the greatest selection of maps, prints and rare books.
- 210 A San Marco Avenue St. Augustine FL 32084
We are a store for serious collectors and students of military history. The DMZ offers a wide range of military memorabilia from the American…
- 162 St. George St. St. Augustine FL 32084
- Theatre Drive St. Augustine FL 32086
Epic Village is neighboring to the retail focal point of the greater St. Augustine market. Anchored by 16 screen Epic Theatres, the Village is be…
- (904) 824-0808
- 118 Avenida Menendez, St. Augustine, FL 32084
Enjoy mouth-watering, fresh Maryland Blue Crab Cakes, to Bruchetta, to a Florida style Bucket O' Steamers. Top it off with one of our frozen specialty…
- 1340-A State Road A1A South St. Augustine Fl 32080
- 162 Saint George Street
- 107 YACHT CLUB DRIVE
We rent Pontoon Boats , Deck Boats and Center Console Fishing Boats. We have been in business for 15 years.
- 215 West King St
- (904) 824-3305
- 51 F Cordova St. St. Augustine, FL 32084
Clothing and accessories for your pet.
- 28 Clark Street
- 247 San Marco Avenue St. Augustine, FL 32084
- 72 Spanish Street St. Augustine Fl 32084
We are proud to offer St. Augustine’s locals and visitors our regionally-authentic, fresh from the source cuisine: a clever synthesis of down home…
- 525 State Road 16