Wilmington, NC, Guide and Information
About WilmingtonLocated at the mouth of the Cape Fear River on the Atlantic coast, Wilmington, North Carolina, combines a long and storied history with beaches, vibrant nightlife and cultural opportunities, and a myriad of opportunities to play in the water. From stand-up paddleboard and surfing lessons on Pleasure Island, to enjoying live performing arts at Thalian Hall or the Hannah Block Historic USO/Community Arts Center, visitors will find plenty of things to do in Wilmington.
For more information about advertising & distribution, please contact:
September 02, 2016Jammie Jam
September 02, 2016Shane Mauss
September 03, 2016A Good Trip with Shane Mauss
September 03, 2016Here We Are Podcast Live
September 16, 2016Tony Woods
October 08, 2016Fall Festival
October 25, 2016Pauly Shore
November 19, 2016Museum Mashup
April 29, 2017The Wine Fest 2017
- 8178 Compass Pointe East Wynd NE, Leland, NC
Compass Pointe is a community on the coast of North Carolina, just minutes from Wilmington, where you can experience resort living everyday.
- (910) 458-8334
- 1211 S. lakepark Blvd. Carolina Beach
Luxurious, 113-room hotel provides you with amenities found only in much larger resorts. We have two pools, one outdoor and one indoor heated pool…
- 505 Nutt St. Wilmington, NC, 28401-3316
- 300 Airlie Rd. Wilmington, NC 28403
Airlie Gardens is a 67 acre historic garden located in beautiful Wilmington, North Carolina. This is the official Facebook site for Airlie Gardens.
- 31 South Front Street, Wilmington NC 28401
Downtown neighborhood bar that loves our new and regular friends Always great prices and specials with an open courtyard and full bar out back. TVs…
- (910) 538-3419
- 203 Racine Drive Suite 205 Wilmington, NC 28403
120 Ukuleles in our Shop. Offering Lessons and accessories for you to enjoy the Ukulele.
- (910) 833-5107
- 108 Grace Street, Wilmington, NC 28401
- 800 St. Joseph Street Carolina Beach 28428
What's Inside? Some of the most popular AND some of the most unique gift and home decor lines you'll EVER see! All with a "beachy" attitude! Don't…
- (910) 251-5797
- 1 Battleship Road Wilmington, NC, 28401
Moored in quiet dignity and majesty the Battleship NORTH CAROLINA, across the river from downtown Wilmington, beckons visitors to walk her decks…
- River Road
RiverLights is a new master-planned community with three miles of the Cape Fear River frontage in Wilmington, North Carolina.
- (910) 763-4483
- 15 South Water Street Wilmington, NC
See beautiful Mansions, Magnificant Churches, TV and movie locations. Live 45 minute narrated tours take you by birthplaces of famous Wilmington…
- 910-579-1016, 910-579-1016
- 21 East Second St. OIB, NC 28469
Museum of Coastal Carolina
- 19 S. 10th Street Wilmington, NC 28401
A theatre arts complex and performance space featuring event driven entertainment with dinner. Box Office hrs. & current schedule on our website.
- 1121 N. Lake Park Blvd.
Carolina Beach is a favorite beach for readers of AAA's Home & Away Magazine
- 2 Ann St., Wilmington, NC
A Great Place to Wine & Dine!
- 272 N. Front St. Suite 101
Outdoor Equipped is a specialty outdoor apparel and footwear retailer. Shop outdoorequipped.com and our storefront in Downtown Wilmington.
- (910) 762-5282
- 21 N. Front Street Wilmington
Voted Best Coffeehouse 13 years.
- (910) 343-1448
- 2 Ann St. Wilmington, NC 28401
Elijah's is located on the Cape Fear Riverwalk - stop by for a meal and enjoy views of the river. A true American Grill & Oyster Bar with Outdoor…
- 5559 Oleander Dr. Wilmington, NC 28403
Casey's is your place for authentic southern soul food. All you can eat, BBQ, Chitterlings, Fried Chicken and much much more.
- 113 K ave Kure Beach, NC, 28449
Come join us.. Check out our daily specials!!
- 1281 Cape Fear National Drive, Leland, NC
A spectacular Tim Cate design.
- (910) 254-3534
- 116 Orange Street Wilmington, NC 28401
The Children's Museum of Wilmington stimulates children's imagination, curiosity and love of learning. Our Museum celebrates the joys of childhood by…
- (910) 679-8027
- 222 Causeway Drive
We surf, SUP, & love healthy stuff! Visit WB's hot spot for cooling off with Smoothies, Organic Juice Bar, Acai Bowls, Cold Press Cleanses, & Frozen…
- 1120 Towne Lake Dr. Leland, NC 28451
Best Western Westgate Inn & Suites is NOW OPEN!!
- 8 Market Street
The Ghost Walk began researching Wilmington, NC ghosts in 1978 and tours began in 1999. In 2009 the tour was named one of the Top 5 Ghost Walks in…
- 814 Market Street
Preserving the history, science and cultures of the Lower Cape Fear. A New Hanover County agency. Accredited by the American Association of Museums…
- 265 N. Front Street
Dead Crow Comedy Room is Eastern North Carolina's only full time comedy club, which is formerly known as Nutt Street Comedy Room…
- 118 Princess St Wilmington, NC, 28401
Your Downtown Sports Pub Featuring Live Music every Friday and Saturday night www.hellskitchenbar.com Free WiFi
- (910) 763-2052
- 128 South Water Street Wilmington,NC 28401
The George is the only riverfront restaurant in Downtown Wilmington, NC featuring "dock and dine". The menu offers Southern Coastal cuisine featuring…
- 8 Market Street, Wilmington, NC
A Store Full Of Randomly Inspired Fun! With something for everyone of every age.
- 100 Charlotte Ave., Carolina Beach, NC
Plan your oceanfront family vacation at the Courtyard by Marriott in Carolina Beach, NC, and you will never want to vacation anywhere else.
- 910-297-5245, 910-297-5245
- 3936 Market St, Wilmington, NC
Battlefield Live Wilmington is a mobile combat simulation laser tag business operating in the Cape Fear area. You've Played the Games, Now Live Them!
- (910) 251-1935
- 9 Front Street Wilmington, NC 28401
Located in Historic Downtown, the Front Street Brewery is Wilmington's only Restaurant with its own Brewery. Our staff takes pride in offering fresh…
- (910) 392-3604
- 5811 Carolina Beach Road Wilmington NC 28412
Tregembo Animal Park is South Eastern North Carolina's oldest zoo. The Tregembo family has owned and operated the zoo in the same location for over 50…
- 115 North 2nd Street, Wilmington, NC
Brewery & Event Space | Craft Beer, Wine & Spirits | Over 10,000 sq ft | 2 floors of bar seating and event space | Occupancy >400 | No rental fees |
- 910-251-0433, 910-251-0433
- 138 S. Front Street Wilmington, NC 28401
We are a full fondue restaurant from beginning to end. Our menu is set up as a three-course meal, which includes a cheese appetizer for the table to…
- 1817 Hall Drive, Wilmington, NC 28405
Indoor Tactical Laser Tag. We offer 10,000sf of tactical laser tag for teenagers and adults. Not the "kiddie" pirate themed. Ages 10+.
- 910-477-9280, 910-477-9280
- 5130 Southport Supply Rd, Southport NC
Check Six is a family run, award winning brewery Tim Hassel and Noah Goldman began.Thanks to our wives Wendy and Cathy. Also to Mike and Clarisa…
- 143 N. Front St, Wilmington, NC 28401
Urban market showcasing the best of what's local including seafood, meats, produce, & bakery. See what's being produced right here in the Carolina…
- 33 South Front Street, Wilmington NC 28401
Daily specials on sushi and Pan Asian fare available nightly.
- 721 Surry St, Wilmington, NC 28401
Tap Room & Beer Garden under the bridge a few blocks from downtown. Brewery Tours, games & free parking. Family & pet friendly. Wine & cider…
- 910-256-3137, 910-256-3137, 910-270-9703, 910-270-9703, 910-452-4192, 910-452-4192, 910-458-5410, 910-458-5410, 910-686-2492, 910-686-2492, 910-793-1635, 910-793-1635
- 6932 Market St. Suite A Wilmington, NC 28411
Easy, Fresh and Affordable...You Can Count on Food Lion Every Day!
- 105 N 2nd St, Wilmington, NC 28401
Tavern/Bar/Stein Club Our cozy tavern specializes in locally brewed beer. Our 16 taps are strictly dedicated to the hard working brewers of Wilmington…
- 3021 Market Street, Wilmington, NC
- (910) 458-3663
- 102 south lake Park Blvd. Carolina Beach
Voted Best Breakfast experience on Pleasure Island. Open Daily. Make sure you ask for our ;Famous Sweet Potato Pancakes . Check out the New Healthy…
- 130 S. Front Street Wilmington, NC 28401
- 275 Waynick Blvd. Wilmington, NC 28480
The Blockade Runner is located on the South end of Wrightsville Beach Island in North Carolina. On the east, the resort fronts the Atlantic Ocean with…
- 118-A S 17th St, Wilmington NC 28401
Cape Fear Piano Shop is a piano refurbishing shop and retail store. We sell, consign and warrant fully refurbished acoustic pianos.
- (877) 625-9307, (910) 256-2275
- 711 S. Lumina Ave Wrightsville Beach, NC
You will love the all-oceanfront suites with private bedrooms, complete kitchen amenities, comfortable living space and your own balcony or patio at…
- 430 Robert E Lee Dr, Wilmington, NC 28412
- 119 S Water St, Wilmington, NC
- 104 S Lumina Ave
- 807 A North Lake Park Blvd, Carolina Beach, NC
- 6206 Oleander Dr, Wilmington, NC 28403
- 161 Poole Road, Leland NC 28451
- 118 Dock St. Wilmington, NC
- 228 N Front St. Wilmington, NC 28401
- 118 Dock Street, Wilmington NC 28401