York, ME, Guide and Information
About YorkFrom the carousel and arcades on York Beach to the forests of Mount Agamenticus, York offers amenities that have been drawing visitors since the 19th century. From its Gilded Age homes to its Long Sands, Shorts Sands, Passaconaway and Harbor Beaches, and from three 18-hole golf courses to Cape Neddick Light, York invites visitors to enjoy time on the Maine coast.
For more information about advertising & distribution, please contact:
September 03, 2016CEA Labor Day Races & Games
September 03, 2016Labor Day Weekend DJ Dance
September 04, 2016CEA Labor Day Costume Parade
September 04, 2016Kids "Farewell to Summer Party"
September 15, 2016Q&A with the Cast of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
October 13, 2016Q&A with the Cast of Million Dollar Quartet
- 100 Perkins Cove Rd. Ogunquit, ME 03907
Great clothing and accessories for men and women in Ogunquit and Kennebunkport!
- (207) 361-4822
- 6 Railroad Ave., York Beach, ME 03910
Fresh ingredients and a fun atmosphere are what this restaurant is all about! A burrito grill and cantina with kick *$%# food at the beach. A colorful…
- (207) 646-2402
- 10 Main St., Ogunquit, ME 03907
John Lane's Ogunquit Playhouse, one of Southern Maine's most important cultural landmarks, produces 5 Broadway musicals each season. Opening in…
- 459 US Rt 1, York, ME 03909
SBS is your locally owned & operated premium butcher shop. With two locations, Dover, NH and on Rt. 1 in York, ME we're just around the corner!
- 19 Railroad Ave., York Beach, ME 03910
Our products reflect our hard work and passion and you can taste that quality in the spirits in our bottles. We are excited to share our passion with…
- (207) 363-3424
- 750 York Street, York Harbor, Maine 03911
Camp Eaton is an Oceanside Community located in beautiful York Harbor, Maine since 1923
- (207) 363-5112
- 265 Long Beach Avenue, York Beach, ME 03910
Welcome to the best vacation you and your family will ever have.
- (207) 351-3221
- 7 Ocean Ave., York Beach, ME 03910
Inn on the Blues in York Beach, Maine is your "One Stop Vacation Destination". Just steps from the beach and in the middle of downtown, it has an…
- (207) 646-4581, (800) 646-4544
- 336 Main St, Ogunquit, ME 03907
Welcome to the Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property. Our five acres of trees, gardens and nature reminds you you're in the heart of…
- (207) 646-4562, (800) 646-6453
- 687 Main St., Ogunquit, ME 03907
Daydreaming about a Maine Coast vacation among white sand beaches, rocky cliffs, quaint shops and fabulous restaurants? Then come to Ogunquit - where…
- (207) 351-1100
- 756 York Street, York Harbor, Maine 03911
- (207) 646-7003, (800) 646-5001
- 449 Main St, Ogunquit, ME 03907
Plan your next coastal Maine vacation with the Gorges Grant Hotel. We offer the services and amenities you'd expect at a larger hotel with the…
- (207) 646-7024
- 135 Beach St., Ogunquit, ME 03907
Maine's most beautiful three mile stretch of beach and all the appeal of a classic New England Sea-Side Resort
The Norseman, a Maine landmark…
- (207) 363-8903
- 2 Brickyard Lane, York, ME 03909
- (207) 363-5471
- 60 Shore Road Cape Neddick, ME 03902
Visiting us today you will find a varied menu using fresh, local ingredients, a
well-stocked bar, sights and sounds that are synonymous with Maine, and…
- (207) 363-3602
- 20 Harris Island Rd, York Harbor, ME 03911
In Beautiful York Harbor, Maine, York Harbor Marine Service has been serving the Southern Maine and New Hampshire seacoast boating community for over…
- (207) 363-1244
- 280 York St., York, ME 03909
Bagel Basket offers many delicious breakfast and lunch options in the little town of York, Me. Come to Bagel Basket to choose your meal from more…
- (207) 363-5119, (800) 343-3869
- 480 York St., York Harbor, ME 03911
An Elegant Inn on the York Maine coast. Open year round with 3 fantastic restaurants. The perfect venue for your corporate retreat or seaside…
- (215) 718-3541
- 1 York Street, York, ME 03909
A craft brewery in York Maine with a tasting room offering 8 beers on tap through flights and large tasters. Snacks available. Cheers!
- (207) 363-4321
- 15 Hospital Drive, York, ME 03909
York Hospital in York, Maine wants to hear from you! Feel free to post information on our wall! We are a not-for-profit independent hospital located…
- (207) 646-6661
- 309 Shore Rd., Ogunquit, ME 03907
We're sure you'll feel right at home and enjoy the nostalgic atmosphere and homemade goodness!
We offer an extensive breakfast menu that is unique and…
- (207) 363-2230
- 281 Ridge Road, York Beach, ME 03910
We are located within walking distance to Long Sand Beach (3/10 of a mile)!
All suites feature queen or king beds with queen sleep sofas, combination…
- (207) 363-5471
- Shore Road between Ogunquit & York Beach
- (207) 363-5552
- 15 Railroad Ave., York Beach, ME 03910
- (207) 363-2025
- 647 US Route 1, York, ME 03909
Conveniently located on Route 1 in York's Meadowbrook Village Plaza, Green Leaves also offers take out service, as well as catering for those special…
- (207) 351-1145
- 1273 US Rt. 1, Cape Neddick, ME 03902
The historic Cape Neddick Inn has been a Maine landmark since 1926. Located conveniently on Route One in Cape Neddick/York, Maine, the Cape Neddick…
- (207) 361-6400
- 2 Beach Street, York Beach, ME 03910
We are a wine and cheese shop located at the Atlantic House in York Beach Maine. We carry a wide variety of wine and cheeses as well as fine gifts…
- (207) 209-2335
- 1 Animal Park Road, York, ME 03909
York's Wild Kingdom, located in York Beach, Maine, has something to offer every member of the family.
Each year, more than 200,000 people come to…
- (207) 646-8280
- 127 Beach St., Ogunquit, ME 03907
Conveniently located at Ogunquit Beach, where the dunes and the river meet the sea. A guest porch overlooks the wondrous sights of the ocean,…
- (207) 363-2621
- 2 Railroad Ave, York Beach, ME 03910
We are a candy store, homemade ice cream shop and restaurant, located in the heart of Short Sands Beach since 1896. Home of the mouth watering…
- 891 US Rt. 1, York, ME 03909
Hobby shop, model trains, and slot cars and their accessories, also die cast.
- 10 Shore Rd., York Beach, ME 03910
Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Open Year Round
Great breakfasts and the best (and most affordable!!) LOBSTER ROLLS in town!!
BEER & WINE!!
- 699 US Route 1, York, ME 03909
The CrossFit affiliate serving the communities of York, Wells, Ogunquit, Eliot, as well as many others! Personal training, group classes & open gyms!
- 4 Main Street, York Beach, ME 03910
Make every day a Wicked good day!!
- (207) 361-3149
- 1300 US Route 1, York, ME 03909
Old-fashioned Ice cream parlor with over 20 premium flavors, high quality toppings, and we hand make our own waffle cones from scratch Looking for…
- (207) 363-4421
- 7 Beach St., York Beach, ME 03910
The OFFICIAL page of Fun-O-Rama, York Beach, ME! Open Memorial Day through Columbus Day (weekends only until school is out and after Labor Day)
- (207) 363-3400
- 2 River Road, York, ME 03909
2 River Road Inn & Cottages is the best way to experience the Southern Maine Seacoast.
- 453 US Route 1, York, ME 03909
- (207) 363-2722
- 22 Harris Island Rd, York Harbor, ME 03911
The essence of Maine is captured on this private peninsula with dramatic water views. Distinctive accommodations and dining at the water’s edge will…
- (207) 363-2643
- 8 Sohier Park Rd., York Beach, ME 03910
Best Ice Cream in York Beach
- (207) 363-2961
- 265 Long Sands Rd., York Beach, ME 03910
Sun and Surf Restaurant, located in the center of Long Sands Beach, offers ocean-side dining.
- (207) 646-3393
- 104 Perkins Cove Rd. Ogunquit, ME 03907
At the Sea Glass Jewelry Studio, we specialize in hand crafted, natural sea glass jewelry and so much more.
- (207) 646-8998
- 658 Main St., Ogunquit, ME 03907
What would the rocky coast of Maine be without a crackling BeachFire?
- 11 Railroad Ave., York Beach, ME 03910
We are a pizzareia with pizzas, salads, sandwiches, beer and wine. Stop in today and give us a try.
- (207) 363-5116
- 2 Victoria Court, York Harbor, ME 03911
Located in York, Sentry Hill is Southern Maine's only retirement community and assisted living facility that offers independence, friendship and…
- (207) 363-2062
- 120 Seabury Rd., York, ME 03909
http://www.morninggloryinnmaine.com Beautiful Inn, gourmet food, glorious gardens, near harbor & beaches, Unique, romantic bed & breakfast. Reserve…
- (207) 363-9600
- York Beach, ME 03910
York Trolley Company is your ticket to a Car-e Free York, Maine vacation. Enjoy the scenery from the trolley and forget the traffic and parking…
- (207) 351-3221, 855-359-6243
- 123 Long Beach Ave., York, ME 03909
A local place with fun food and rad drinks on Long Sands in York Beach, Maine.
- (207) 363-4756
- 21 Railroad Ave., York Beach, ME 03910
Burnette's Trailer & Tent Area is a family owned campground located in southern Maine. We are walking distance to many attractions located in York…
- 460 US Route 1, Kittery, ME 03904
Full service restaurant and Pizzeria.
We make old-world, artisan breads fresh every day. Our customers in New England and beyond return to our…
- (207) 351-1075
- 611 York St., York Harbor, ME 03911
Charming casual elegance awaits nearby the sea in the enchanting grandeur of a 1880s B&B on the Southern Maine coast. www.tanglewoodhall.com
- (207) 363-0100
- 226 York St., York, ME 03909
Village Scoop Ice Cream is committed to quality products, great service and creating a family fun atmosphere. We have indoor seating for rainy days.
- (207) 363-0800
- 6 Market Place Dr., York, ME 03909
Beautiful hotel located just miles for stunning York Beach, York's Wild Animal Kingdom, Kittery Outlets, Portmouth NH, and much more.
- 406 Shore Rd., Ogunquit, ME 03907
Perferct Location adjacent to Perkins Cove. New England charm, 10 rooms with a wine and cheese shop, beautiful gardens,spacious veranda and our own…
- (207) 363-1333
- 8 Beach St., York Beach, ME 03910
Keeping a watchful eye over the shores of Short Sands Beach since 1868...
- 21 Railroad Ave., York Beach, ME 03910
- 127 Long Sands Road, York, ME 03909
Wash Dry and Fold Services and a coin-op laundromat
- (207) 363-5131
- 58 Long Beach Ave., York Beach, ME 03910
Sitting on the Corner of York's Long Sands Beach, with a spectacular view of the Atlantic from every room.
- 121 Long Beach Ave., York Beach, ME 03910
Long Sands General Store is a grocery store, deli and gift shop located on Long Sands Beach in York, Maine. Open for over 20 years serving delicious…
- (207) 363-3850
- 8 Stage Neck Road, York Harbor, Maine 03911
One of only 12 properties in the entire US to have earned AAA's coveted Four Diamond Award consistently since the award's inception in 1976. Phoebe…
- (207) 646-9414
- 106 Perkins Cove Rd. Ogunquit, ME 03907
We're celebrating our 40th season here in Perkins Cove! Check back often; we'll update our page when we're feeling nostalgic (stories & photos from…
- (207) 363-4821
- 18 Church St., York Beach, ME 03910
The Union Congregational Church is in York Beach. Our church family is an eclectic group with many talents, trying to serve the Lord and help the…
- 207-363-YOGA (9642)
- 250 York St., York, ME 03909
YOGA ON YORK - welcoming & educational environment for athletic styles of yoga and whole body-mind wellness.
- 21 Railroad Ave., York Beach, ME 03910
Daily Grind is a great place to spend time and have your premier cup of coffee and relax with your friends or all by yourself!
- (207) 985-7766
- 1669 Portland Road, Kennebunk, ME 04046
Rt. 1 north 18 miles - Antiques USA will be on the right.
(2.8 miles from Kennebunk Square)
Antiques USA is renowned for selling quality antiques at…
- 7 York Street, York, ME 03909
- 800 York St., York Harbor, ME 03911
The Grand View Inn Hotel & Cottages and it's gracious staff have been hosting vacationing guests in York Beach for over fifty years. We are family…
- 1000 US Rt. 1, York, ME 03909