About Boundry House Restaurant
The Boundary House Restaurant has a rather extensive history. The original “Boundary House” sat astride the state line and was built by 24 gentlemen as a place of rendezvous for travelers prior to 1750. It was located on a tract of land owned by the Indian trader William Waties. Its earliest recorded use was for worship and fellowship by the local citizens.