Providence, RI, Guide and Information
Providence, RI Guide
Explore the area with our fun interactive map
Rich in history and culture, Providence has a thriving arts scene and an incredible richness of culinary experience. Home to internationally known universities and tremendous developments that have transformed downtown Providence with over 1200 acres of parks, the city at the head of Narragansett Bay offers tremendous opportunities for entertainment, recreation and enjoyment.
For more information about advertising & distribution, please contact:
Historic Mansion built in 1905 and listed on the National Historic Register.Converted to an Inn with 9 elegant guest rooms with beautiful private…
- (401) 781-0099
- 232 Norwood Avenue
- View Edgewood Manor Bed & Breakfast location on the Map
This World Class Italian Restaurant has been a dining icon in Providence since 1914.
- 71 Bradford Street
- View Camilles location on the Map
Live Life to Discover and enjoy a distinctive and unexpected experience at the Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel that goes beyond convention.
- 5 Avenue of the Arts
- View Renaissance Providence location on the Map
An owner-operated shop specializing in organic, natural, & small-production wines, beers & spirits. We deliver.
- 127 Brook Street
- View Campus Fine Wines location on the Map
Evolve Apothecary and Spa is open on Hope Street. Offering pure, organic, sustainable products for a clean modern life.
- 769A Hope Street
- View Evolve Apothecary & Spa location on the Map
Your fashion jewelry and accessories outlet, with prices 50-75% off retail!
- 18 Imperial Place
- View Domaine Designs location on the Map
The mission of Providence Children's Museum is to inspire and celebrate learning through active play and exploration.
- 100 South Street
- View Providence Children's Museum location on the Map
Sun thru Thur 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. & Fri and Sat 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- 122 Washington Street
- View Blake's Tavern location on the Map
We sell heaven by the pint. By liking and engaging with us here, you certify that you are 21+.
- (401) 453-2337
- 186 Fountain Street
- View Trinity Brewhouse location on the Map
As part of the Curio Collection by Hilton, the Providence Biltmore offers an experience like no other.
- 11 Dorrance Street
- View Providence Biltmore location on the Map
A family and dog-friendly independent bookstore since 1992. Follow us on Twitter at @Books_on_the_SQ
- (401) 331-9097
- 471 Angell Street
- View Books on the Square location on the Map
WaterFire Providence, the award-winning sculpture by Barnaby Evans installed on three rivers in downtown Providence, has been praised by Rhode Island…
- 101 Regent Avenue, Providence
Chef owned for over 26 years, serving the Best Italian food in RI!
- (401) 751-3333
- 177 Atwells Avenue
- View Cassarino's Restaurant location on the Map
141 Atwells Ave, Providence
- 141 Atwells Avenue
- View Angelo's Civita Farnese Restaurant location on the Map
All purchases are TAX-FREE! Free 2-hour PARKING AVAILABLE in the Grant's Block lot! firstname.lastname@example.org
- 212 Westminster Street
- View Craftland location on the Map
The Comedy Connection brings you the biggest names in comedy and entertainment!
- 39 Warren Avenue, East Providence, RI
- View Comedy Connection location on the Map
Join us as we lead you by lantern light through the darkened streets of the historic East Side, sharing with you stories that will be sure to send a…
- (401) 484-8687
- Prospect Park, Providence
- View Providence Ghost Tour location on the Map
East Greenwich: 5600 Post Road, East Greenwich, RI 02818 Smithfield: 400 Putnam Pike, Smithfield, RI 02917
- (401) 521-3311
- 238 Atwells Avenue
- View Siena Restaurant location on the Map
Bravo Brasserie is a French-Inspired American Bistro in the heart of Providence's Theater District. With its warm and inviting atmosphere Bravo is a…
- (401) 490-5112
- 123 Empire Street
- View Bravo Brasserie location on the Map
Sakura Restaurant offers delicious dining, carryout and delivery to Providence, RI.
- 231 Wickenden Street
- View Sakura Restaurant location on the Map
The Salted Slate is an agri-driven American restaurant with global influences.
- 186 Wayland Avenue
- View The Salted Slate location on the Map
Support your local neighborhood support your local businesses. http://www.hopestreetprov.com
- (401) 432-7995
- Hope Street
- View Hope Street Merchant's Association - Hope Street Market location on the Map
- View Hope Street Merchant's Association - Chez Pascal location on the Map
- View Hope Street Merchant's Association - Kreatalier location on the Map
- View Hope Street Merchant's Association - Olive Del Mundo location on the Map
- View Hope Street Merchant's Association - J. Marcel location on the Map
- View Hope Street Merchant's Association - Studio Hop location on the Map
- View Hope Street Merchant's Association - Swan Liquor location on the Map
- View Hope Street Merchant's Association - Luli Boutique location on the Map
- View Hope Street Merchant's Association - Rhody Craft location on the Map
- View Hope Street Merchant's Association - Hope Street Pizza location on the Map
- View Hope Street Merchant's Association - Ivy Tavern location on the Map
- View Hope Street Merchant's Association - Stock location on the Map
- View Hope Street Merchant's Association - Henry Bear's Park location on the Map
- View Hope Street Merchant's Association - Harkins Wealth Management location on the Map
- 125 Atwells Avenue
- View Federal Hill Wine & Spirits location on the Map
Pie In The Sky is a small but intriguing jewelry/ gift boutique located on Providences' East Side. We serve the College Hill community: Brown…
- (401) 861-3954
- 225 Thayer Street
- View Pie in the Sky Jewelry & Gifts location on the Map
For business, special occasions or to experience the unique city of Providence, the Hilton Providence is the perfect place to set your bags down.
- (401) 831-3900
- 21 Atwells Avenue
- View Hilton Providence location on the Map
The Bluefin Grille is a hideaway of casual elegance located in the Providence Marriott Downtown. A place to celebrate lifes memorable moments…
- 1 Orms Street
- View Bluefin Grille location on the Map
Locally harvested food and drink. Creative regional cuisine featuring locally harvested ingredients, locally sourced, micro-brewed beer, regional wine…
- (401) 274-2121
- 121 Washington St., Providence
- View Local 121 location on the Map
Voted Best Gift Shop in Rhode Island by the readers of Rhode Island Monthly and the Providence Phoenix.
- 795 Hope Street
- View Frog & Todd location on the Map
The RISD Museum is an internationally renowned art museum distinguished by its relationship to RISD—one of the world’s top colleges of art and design.
- 224 Benefit Street
- View RISD Museum location on the Map
Locally sourced and seasonally inspired vegetable restaurant / handcrafted cocktails and regional beers.
- 166 Broadway
- View The Grange location on the Map
La Gondola Providence, Inc.
The Largest Used and Rare Bookstore in Rhode Island!
- (401) 521-2665
- 111 Mathewson Street
- View Cellar Stories Bookstore location on the Map
Established in 1953, Caserta Pizzeria has been dedicated to serving our customers the finest in traditional Italian pizza
- 401-272-3618, 401-621-3618, 401-621-9190
- 121 Spruce Street
- View Caserta Pizzeria location on the Map
All That Matters Holistic Health Center and Yoga Studios. Locations in South Kingstown, Providence and East Greenwich.
- 1 Park Row
- View All That Matters Yoga and Holistic Centers location on the Map
Incorporated since 1929...We are not a trendy establishment ...we are the standard...
- 100 Fountain Street
- View Murphy's Deli & Bar location on the Map
"Without bread all is misery." William Cobbett, British journalist (1763?-1835)
- 820 Hope Street
- View Seven Stars Bakery location on the Map
- View Seven Stars Bakery - Seven Stars Bakery location on the Map
- (401) 751-2477
- 234 Wickenden Street
- View Brickway on Wickenden location on the Map